Nominate a local organization for The Renewal Awards
5 winners will receive a grant for $20,000 for creating innovative solutions in their communities
Nominations are now open for The Renewal Awards. In its second year, The Atlantic and Allstate seek to honor the local organizations that are creating innovative solutions in their communities.
The Renewal Awards’ judges will select a winner in each of the following categories.
- Allstate Youth Empowerment: Organizations who support youth growth and development
- Neighborhood Revitalization: Projects focused on rebuilding communities
- Ingenuity: Honoring projects that promote simple yet creative solutions to solve complex problems
- Self-Starter: Underdog organizations founded without substantial support from large funders
- Community Action: Creating change and opportunity for underserved communities
Five nonprofit organizations will be chosen for exhibiting ingenuity and creativity in solving their community’s biggest challenges. Each winner will receive a grant from Allstate for $20,000 to continue their work.
Nominate the nonprofits in your community by going to the nomination page on TheAtlantic.com.
The deadline to enter is Nov. 30, 2016.